Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Snow Very Much

Happy Wednesday Shimmerz fans! It's Ericka here and I can't believe it is almost December. I hope you had a chance to take advantage of some of the awesome Shimmerz Paints deals this last week as well as getting some Christmas shopping done. I'm continuing with our fun Design Team Challenge this month. I used Elfin' Magic Vibez along with some other awesome Shimmerz products and our new stamp You're Snow Amazing.


Isn't this snowman adorable? I love his hat and his cute little friends, such a perfect winter scene.
I started by stamping the image in Versafine ink on watercolor paper and heat embossing it with Polysparkle embossing powder. I then used my Elfin' Magic Vibez as a paint and colored in the hat and scarf. I love the bright green of this spray as well as the shine it has on paper.



I used a little Gold Glimmer Blingz on the snowman to give him a little shine and added some Vibez Snow Storm to blend in a whiter look.


I love the bright colors of the Shimmerz so used a variety in my card. See below for my supply list.


I finished the card by painting the sky using Shimmerz Ultra Marine, Sugar Plum and Royal Purple to give it a cold night air look. I added white paint splatters and the snowflakes included in the stamp set for snowy look.

I love how easy these Shimmerz products are to use together and how well they blend together leaving behind a beautiful shimmer to any project.

Thanks for stopping by and remember, if you make a purchase to put my name, Ericka Strange, in the notes for a special freebie.


Shimmerz Paints Supplies Used:

Shimmerz Paints - You're Snow Amazing
You're Snow Amazing
Shimmerz Paints - Vibez - Elfin' Magic
Vibez - Elfin' Magic
Shimmerz Paints - Vibez - Snow Storm
Vibez - Snow Storm
Shimmerz Paints - Blingz - Gold Glimmer
Blingz - Gold Glimmer
Shimmerz Paints - Shimmerz - Royal Purple
Shimmerz - Royal Purple
Shimmerz Paints - Shimmerz - Sugar Plum
Shimmerz - Sugar Plum
Shimmerz Paints - Shimmerz - Tickle Me Turquoise
Shimmerz - Tickle Me Turquoise
Shimmerz Paints - Shimmerz - Ultra Marine
Shimmerz - Ultra Marine

No comments: