Saturday, November 24, 2018

Warm Winter Wishes with Isha Gupta

Hello Shimmerz friendz, Isha here sharing a clean and simple winter card with you.

This month all the DT members are to pick one color and create a winter themed project around it. I picked the Creameez:Ride the Tide. This is a soft blue with a satin finish.

 
I started with a watercolor layer and applied Creameez:Ride the Tide to it. I then added a bit of Shimmerz: Coal to it as well. Let this dry and flick some white and blue splatters to it.
Now I die cut the pine trees and the snow banks and adhered it to the layer. I matted this layer to a red cardstock and adhered it to the card base.
 
 
Now, I stamped the images, colored them with Creameez: Red Neckling, Creameez:Ride the Tide and Shimmerz: Coal. Adhere the images to the card. Finally, I die cut the sentiment using silver and black cardstock. adhered the silver to the black keeping it slightly offset and adhered to the card.

Here is a close-up to check out the shimmer and texture.

Here are the products I used:

Creameez:Ride the Tide,
Creameez: Red Neckling

Shimmerz: Coal

Thank you for stopping by!! Hope you like my creation and got inspired to create monochromatic CAS cards. If you decide to add some shimmery goodness in your stash, please don't forget to put my name "ISHA GUPTA" in the comments and get a free surprise freebie :)

No comments: