Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Quick, Fun Christmas tags with Sandi


 Hello, scrappy friends! 

Sandi here today sharing some quick, fun Christmas tags to use on those Christmas gifts you're busy wrapping!

Although my own Christmas colors are neutral white, creams and copper, I decided to let the Sugar Plum Fairies dance in my head for a few minutes and produce me some sweet, sugar-y colors!

So, I chose Vibez Forget Me NotVibez Snow Way Man and Vibez Pop Art Pink for my base colors and Paste Eez Salt of the Earth for my background texture.

Using ordinary office tags, I had me a little "play" in the craft room!



I started by swiping the tags with clear gesso and then adding my Paste Eez Salt of the Earth through
a stencil.

While that was drying, I chose and painted a bunch of Christmas chipboard pieces with white acrylic paint. For a flocked and textured effect, I added some glitter snow to the trees.

Next, I went back to my tags and applied the colors with a paintbrush.

Above is a close-up of the Vibez Forget Me Not. Look at that shimmer!~


 

Here is the sweet Vibez Pop Art Pink one! This is a really pretty baby pink!

The last thing I did was add the ribbons and splattered some white paint over the tags for a snowy, uniform look.



I've been looking for a chance to use my Vibez Snow Way Man blue. It is so gorgeous. Depending on the intensity that you desire, you can of course, water this down for a lighter touch.

Doing these little tags is also a great to get familiar with the colors you have on hand before trying them a special project!

So, now I'm all set with at least 3 tags for my Christmas presents!
You can be too by shopping the Shimmerz Paints Store for the colors you need.
Don't forget to use my name SANDI for a little free gift with order!
See you next time!





Shimmerz products used: 
Vibez Snow Way Man
Vibez Pop Art Pink
Vibez Forget Me Not
Paste Eez Salt of the Earth

No comments: