Monday, April 30, 2018

Art journal page Love yourself | Rocío López

Hi!!

Rocío here with a new project to inspire you to use your paints. In this ocasion I've created an art journal page. I think that art journal gives you a freedom to create that other projects don't and I get so much fun when I am creating one page. 



In the background I added some scraps of decorated paper to get some texture. Then I applied a coat of gesso and draw my whimsical face.

One I had my girl, I started to play with my Shimmerz's paints to add color to the background and to the girl. I used Vibez Deep Blue Sea, Vibez Grape Escape, Shimmerz Peacock's Plume, Inklingz Green Goddess and Inkling Plum Crazy for the background.

For the girl I used: Inkling Lover's Lips, Shimmerz Magenta, Inklingz Green Goddess and Dazzlerz Tutti Frutti.


When I got the background and the girl colored, I used a few stencils with Dazzlerz Tutti Frutti, Dazzlerz Sea U in the Mornin', Dazzlerz Grapetastic and modeling paste to get more texture.


Of course, I had to use my new Stampz! I used the set Fresh Start in some places around the border with black permanent ink (Archival).

Now I leave you with some close ups of the details and the process video.







Don't forget to write Rocío in the comments of your order to get a freebie

I hope you like it and see you soon!

PRODUCTS USED:

STAMPZ: Fresh start
SHIMMERZMagenta, Peacock's Plume.
INKLINGZPlum Crazy, Lover's Lips, Green Goddess.
DAZZLERZ: Tutti Frutti, Sea U in the Mornin', Grapetastic.
VIBEZ: Deep Blue Sea, Grape Escape. 

No comments: