Friday, February 17, 2017

Grunging it up with Beck BT

Hey Everyone, it's Beck BT here today grunging it up on a fun masculine scrapbook page.  I had so much fun creating this page of my boys.  It was so much fun to create the layers of color and texture on the page with the help of some of my favorite Shimmerz products!


Products used:
Shimmerz Texturez - Gritty Graphite
Shimmerz Texturez - Tidy Widy
Shimmerz Paste-eez - Baby Boy Blue
Acritonez - Tar Tar


I started out on my page by creating the background using a stencil I had previously stencilled with on the background of another page.  I used the excess on my stencil to stamp with the Texturez pastes in both colours listed above onto the background of some white cardstock and this was the base for my page.

Next I added the Paste-Eez over the top brusing up and down. These are SO SO yummy!  They are like tubs of soft goodness spreading onto the page so easily.  I love that they are not opaque either so you can still see the sweet layers peeking out from underneath.

For the darker black I used the AcriTonez to add some black stamping.  This was so cool for this technique as the AcriTonez need no priming at all and give immediate opaque coverage.  Sometimes layering non opaque and opaque can give stunning effects.


Here are some more pictures of my page for you to get up close with all the layers.  As you can see I teamed my background up with some of my favorite papers from Simple Stories and also some elements from Coco Vanilla Studio.




I hope you enjoyed my share today!!  Keep scrolling down to see how you can get some free paint!  

Till next time



No comments: