Saturday, January 28, 2017

Art Journaling With AcriTonez & Paste-Eez

Hi! Irit here and I'm so excited to share this art journal spread I created using some of the new goodies from Shimmerz! Here's my finished project-


I started with a thin layer of AcriTonez in Pinkadelic, Jiven Jade and Blue My Top. I let it dry, which took no time at all, these dry fast, which works really well with art journaling and impatient people (like me). I added many layers and had lots of fun! The paints mixed perfectly with white paint from my stash. I also used the new Paste-Eez, which are flat pastes, as in no shimmer (for shimmer try the Dazzlers or Texturez), but I used them as paint, and that worked great! 


On the top layers I added some Coloringz in Mandarin Mai Tai. You can see my entire process in the video!


 Here's the video tutorial I created-


Thanks for visiting! Don't forget to mention my name when placing an order on the Shimmerz website and get a free product of your choice!




No comments: