Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Scrapbooking Tutorial With Irit

Hi! Irit here with a new project using some lovely Shimmerz goodies. I want to share a fast and easy technique with you, that creates gorgeous backgrounds in no time! 
Here's my finished project- 


I used a beautiful rainbow of colors- Coloringz in No Yokin', Mandarin Mai Tai, Peachy Keen, Pink Stilettos, Don't Citron Me and Oh Say Can You Sea, as well as Vibez in Pop Art Pink. This lovely dripping effect is really easy to achieve, you can see exactly how in the video tutorial-


 I used some foam thickers by Amy Tan for my title, and lots of gorgeous embellishments by Freckled Fawn. Here are some close ups-






Thanks for visiting and don't forget to mention my name and get a free product when placing an order on the Shimmerz website!

 


No comments: