Tuesday, November 29, 2016

A Birthday should be full of sparkle

Hi Everyone, it is Beck BT here and today and while we are delving into those Christmas papers and embellishments I decided to take a little of a different spin with them and create a Birthday card.  The paper collection I used for this card is called 'Christmas Promise'.  By using the papers as the 'supporting actor' I made my Shimmerz Dazzlerz the main start of the show.

Shimmerz Products used- 

Dazzlers Spun Sugar
Sour Apple
Licorice Stick
Coral Me Crazy

To create the star background I stenciled Dazzlers Spun Sugar, Sour Apple, Licorice Stick and Coral Me Crazy.  To achieve a softer colour green I mixed a little Sour Apple into the Spun Sugar Dazzlerz.  I also softened the colour of the Licorice Stick Dazzlers by mixing the left over mixed green colour into it before stenciling.  


While still wet I added a sprinkle of glitter over the top.  This added a beautiful sparkle to the finished card, while also diffusing the darker colour as well.




I hope you enjoyed my share today and found some inspiration.  

Don't forget to mention my name when you order for some free product!  WOOT!  

Till next time


Like what I have used and would like to get your hands on some?  See below:  


No comments: