Monday, November 28, 2016

A Quick Card using Shimmerz Christmas Set

Hi There Friends,

There is nothing better than receiving a handmade
Christmas Card in the mail.

So today I wanted to share with you a Quick Card Tutorial using
Shimmerz Vibez Snow Storm & Velveteen Green
from the Shimmerz Christmas Set.


For this card I wanted to show you how easy it is to create a
chalkboard effect border using the Shimmerz Vibez Snow Storm 
and Black Cardstock.

I used my Limited Edition Clique Kit for Christmas Cards
which featured the My Minds Eye - Comfort and Joy Collection.

Here is a close-up:


How gorgeous is that Merry Christmas chipboard
that I colored using Shimmerz Vibez - Velveteen Green.
I think I have a new favourite!

Here is my tutorial for you to watch.


Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Merry Christmas and a Safe and Happy New Year to you.



No comments: