Saturday, June 25, 2016

Layout used Vibez, Coloringz and Aqua Huez

Hi. Felicity here today.

I just love this page. The colour makes me happy and makes me smile. Its shimmery.

Shimmerz products used: Vibez: Jeni B Bleu, Sweet heart 
Coloringz: Heidi Ho Blue, Well blue me down Oh Say can U sea.
Aqua Huez, Hottie Pink and Blue me away

I meant to take a photo of the background before I started creating on top of it, but I forget. Again!
All I simply did was spray the Heidi Ho blue around and used a brush to move it about. I then sprayed the other to colours till I go it how I wanted. I drip it on, splatter, sprayed and used a brush.

I then added all my layers on top.

I then stamped with Staz on ink a flower and decided to colour it with the Aqua Huez and the water brush. I did this a lot till I got it our wanted. I waited a while till the Aqua Huez was dry so that I could get a darked colour.



I wanted to go around the cloud in pink. But I wanted it really fine. So I decided to dip a lead pencil in the Aqua Huez and then I had a shimmery water colour pencil mark. 
Doesnt it look good? But you need to make sure that the Aqua Huez is dry and thick. 





I hope this inspires you today to play and experiement. 






No comments: