Friday, June 24, 2016

Watercolor splendour with Shimmerz Aqua Huez

Hey everyone its Beck BT here again with another card, and this time I have had fun creating a sweet watercolour card full of bright Aqua Huez goodness.

I created a video for you today showing my process as well.  Hope you enjoy it and find inspiration to create one for yourself.



Shimmerz Products used:
Shimmerz Auqa Huez ‘Pot-o-Gold'
Shimmerz Paintz Vibez in ‘Red Hot’
Shimmerz Texturez in 'Carrots'



 Thanks so much for heading over to the blog today to check out my project!  I hope I've inspired you and shown you how lovely a little Shimmerz yumminess can easily create amazing cards!

Don't forget to mention my name when you order for some free product!  WOOT!  

Till next time


Like what I have used and would like to get your hands on some?  See below:  




1 comment:

Kara said...

Beautiful!! Off to watch the video