Monday, June 27, 2016

Scrapbooking Tutorial With Irit- Good Vibes

Hi! Irit here with a new project using some pretty Shimmerz goodies. This time I pulled out my gelli plate, and played around with some of my favorite colors. Here's my finished layout-


I started my background with Dazzlers in Tutti Frutti and Dreamscicle. For the second layer I mixed some regular white acrylic paint with the gorgeous Oh Say Can You Sea Coloringz. And those hot pink splatters are another favorite Coloringz- Pink Stilettos.


While I created my background with the gelli plate, I also printed on some regular printer paper. After it was dry I cut it into scalloped border pieces and used my sewing machine to attach them to the background. I wanted more splatters, so used the nozzle of Punk Stilettos and some Shimmeringz in Goldie Lox.


For my title I used a die cut by Dear Lizzy and sprayed it with Goldie Lox, Pink Stilettos and Oh Say Can You Sea. 
Watch the video tutorial and see how this came together-


Check out the Shimmerz store for all these goodies and more. Don't forget to mention my name when you place an order and get a free product of your choice! Thanks for visiting and have a lovely day!

No comments: