Thursday, April 21, 2016

Love You- Scrapbooking Tutorial with Irit

Hi! Irit here with a new project to share. I'm really excited about this one, because it shows how versatile my Shimmerz products can be. Read on for all the details, and don't forget to watch the video tutorial!


I started with some Pretty In Pink Coloringz and mixed it with white acrylic paint and applied to my background.
 

To create that pretty blue modeling paste, I simply mixed some Shimmerz paint in Anchors Away with modeling paste to create this custom color that works perfectly with my embellishments. I'm using here printables by Wilna Furstenberg.


Next I used Coloringz in Pink Stilettos with a big round brush to create those lovely bit splatters. LET IT DRY completely before proceeding! The last thing I added to the background were some marks and words. I used a calligraphy nib for that, just dipped it in my Coloringz spray!


And that's how simple it was to create this background! Check out the video and see how it came together-


Thanks for visiting and have a lovely day!


No comments: