Friday, April 22, 2016

Shimmers color fun with Beck BT

I am SO excited to be sharing with you a new card I have created.  This one has the sweetest background created with some yummy Shimmerz and WOW I am loving the new formula for these!!
I created this card with some fun stencilling.  I used a dauber by Faber-Castell for my application.

Shimmerz Products used

Shimmerz in:
Sunny
Jilted Jade
Pink



Don't you just adore the shimmery paint effects!


 Thanks so much for heading over to the blog today to check out my project!  I hope I've inspired you and shown you how lovely a little Shimmerz Paints can easily create amazing cards!

Don't forget to mention my name when you order for some free product!  WOOT!  

Till next time


Like what I have used and would like to get your hands on some?  See below:  




No comments: