Wednesday, April 20, 2016

DIY Colors on Your Embellishments with Shona


Hi Shimmerz Fans! Today I have a Card/Tag set where I changed flowers to match using some Shimmerz products.

I added lots of white and light colored flowers first. Then I added color with some delicious Shimmerz Aqua Huez and Inklingz  This is a perfect way to alter flowers and other embellishments for your projects! Just add colors with a paintbrush and a mist of water to blend them together…and you are done!!! Colors on my project are: She Packs a Punch and Sun Kissed Inklingz. 14 Carrots and Little Lily Aqua Huez.

One more pic….

That is it for today. Check out our Facebook page for more tips and techniques from the DT. Don’t forget to mention my name on your next order at Shimmerz and Stacey will something extra to your package. Take care and Happy Scrapping!!

No comments: