Sunday, February 14, 2016

A little goes a long way with Shimmerz Dazzlers

Hey there HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! 

It's Beck BT here today to share with you a sweet Valentines day Card perfect for those of you running a little late in getting one made for your sweet heart.  This card is super fun and thanks to Dazzlers has a lot of punch for not much product!


For my card today I used:

               Shimmerz Paintz Dazzlerz in Sea U in the Mornin’  

The Process:

  1. Take a piece of white cardstock and make the base of the card to your ideal size
  2. Adhere an additional piece of cardstock in a matching colour cut slightly smaller than the card base centered
  3. Cut a piece of white cardstock again slightly smaller than the colored cardstock.  Layer your desired stencil over the top (I used TCW542 - Rug) and stencil some of the divine Dazzlers paste over the top.  You could choose any of these divine colours or even make a series of them in different colours.  Allow to dry
  4. Adhere centered to the card with some dimension added in between. I like to use discarded corrugated cardboard cut slightly smaller than the piece I want to adhere for this as it gives a nice flat finish.
  5. Finish off the card with your chosen sentiments (I chose some Kaisercraft die cut elements) and some matching enamel dots.

Here is another pic so you can get up a little closer and see the beautiful shimmer as it catches the light.  


 
Thanks so much for heading over to the blog today to check out my project!  I hope I've inspired you and shown you how lovely a little Shimmerz Paints can go a long way to creating an amazing card!



Till next time
xxxBeck BT


Like what I have used and would like to get your hands on some?  See below:  



No comments: