Thursday, July 30, 2015

Stamping using Shimmerz

Hi There Lovelies,

Today I would love to share with you a card I made.
In my video tutorial I am going to share with you how to stamp using Shimmerz Coloringz
mixed with Shimmerz Paint Pots.



I was so thrilled with how the stamping in the background worked,
that I cannot wait to keep stamping with my Shimmerz Supplies.

Here is a close-up:


Here are the Shimmerz Products that I used to make the card.


The products are:

Shimmerz Coloringz - Oh Say Can You Sea (my favourite)
Shimmerz Coloringz - Peachy Keen
Shimmerz Shimmeringz - Goldie Lox
Shimmerz - Orange Sherbert
Shimmerz - Candelight

Here is the video tutorial, so you too can get stamping!!


Don't forget, if you put an order in with Shimmerz.  
Use my name (Renee Aslette) in the "INSTRUCTIONS TO MERCHANT" 
section in the checkout page, and you will receive a 
FREE product of your choice.

YAY!!!  Who doesn't love a freebie!!

Keep an eye out this week for some exciting new release colors.

Thank you so much for stopping by! xx




No comments: