Friday, June 5, 2015

Coloring with Shimmerz Mists and Paints...

I believe that we are all unique individuals... in the way we create, the way we colour, the way we see things... this is me... Thank you for allowing me to share here. A page from Secret Paris by Zoe de las Cases, coloured with a mix of water based markers, watercolors, glitter pens, and of course inks, mists, and texture pastes from Shimmerz. I sure did warp the page, but I'm happy and content with the outcome - and that is creative therapy!:) Have a good week everyone!
Coloring pages is becoming such a big hit among crafters because it can be very therapeutic. You can create something and be artsy without any necessary goal in mind. If you are interested to purchase the mists, mediums, etc. I used here,  just mention my name in the order when you check-out and you will get a free sample product. http://www.shimmerzpaintsstore.com/retail-shimmerz-shop.php



Shimmerz Products Used:
Mists: Coloringz "No Yoking", Vibez "Princess"
Dazzelerz: Lemon Drop, Barely Blue, and I Lilac You

Have a great weekend everyone!

Iris

No comments: