Monday, November 10, 2014

Doodled Mixed Media canvas!

Hello and Happy Monday!  Tina Walker here today with a new project for Shimmerz, a Mixed Media canvas!

I love layering colors and creating texture.  Today, I am creating a mixed media canvas that includes both of these.

 For my project today, I used the following Shimmerz products:


Inklingz: Good As Gold, Emerald City, Imperial Amethyst, Chocolate Diamondz, Steely Blue Eyes, Ruby Lost Her Slippers
Dazzelerz: Silver Foil
Vibez:  Before Dawn
Shimmerz: Coffee, Royal Purple, Candlelight, Green Olive, Sugar Plum
Blingz: Hi Ho Silver




Before we get to the video tutorial, here's a couple of project close-ups.







And now my video tutorial!


I hope you enjoyed my Mixed Media canvas!

Remember, if you purchase Shimmerz product on our on-line store, and were inspired by my project, please mention my name (Tina Walker) in the 'Instructions to Merchant' section and you will receive a Full size bottle of Dimensionz or Shimmerz OR a sample size jar of Texturez or Dazzlerz FREE!  Totally awesome!

Thank you again for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!