Thursday, October 9, 2014

Halloween Assemblage Box

Hello and Happy Thursday!  Tina Walker here today with a Halloween Assemblage project!

Halloween is my favorite holiday of the year, and I can't wait till October arrives so I can pull out my fall inspired color palette and Halloween themed embellishments.



For my project today, I used the following Shimmerz products:

Inklingz: Gosh Garnet, Tarnished Treasure
Dazzelerz: Creamcicle
Texturez: Tidy Widy
Coloringz: No Yoking, Mandarian Mai Tai, My Bleeding Heart
Shimmeringz: Heavy Metal
Vibez: Sunset Strip, Before Dawn

Shimmerz: Orange Sherbet
Blingz: Hi Ho Silver
Spritz: Chick-a-dee

Before we get to my video tutorial, here's several close-ups of the wonderful Halloween color palette and texture.







And now my video tutorial!



I hope you enjoyed my Halloween Assemblage project!

Remember, if you purchase Shimmerz product on our on-line store, and were inspired by my project, please mention my name (Tina Walker) in the 'Instructions to Merchant' section and you will receive a Full size bottle of Dimensionz or Shimmerz OR a sample size jar of Texturez or Dazzlerz FREE!  Totally awesome!

Thank you again for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

BlackDamaskDesigns said...

I love love love everything about this!! Great video as well, thanks for sharing!