Monday, October 14, 2024

I Can Be Scary Too! | Shimmerz Paintz October Color Kitz | Brandy Vaughn

 Hello, friends! I'm back today with another layout using the Shimmerz Paints October Color Kitz.



I am all out of Halloween photos to scrap so I used a photo of my cat and altered it in Adobe Express to make it look like a Halloween photo. Then I chose this cut file from Confessions of a Paper Addict because of the cat.


I cut the cut file out of black cardstock and misted on some Spritz-A Chance of Rain that I pulled from my stash. Then I misted Vibez-Jack O'Lantern onto some white cardstock and splattered some Inklingz-Sun Kissed on top of that.


I used foam dots to pop up the off-cuts of the fog. Then I grabbed some of the ephemera pieces from the kit and embellished around the cut file and the photo.


Finally, I grabbed some alphas from my stash for the title and finished off the layout with some black glitter drops.


If you would like, you can check out my process in the video below. Remember to add my name to your Shimmerz order for a product!

xoxo
Brandy













No comments: