Monday, October 21, 2024

EEK using the October Color Kit Bundle

 Hey all, Nicole here with my first layout using the October Color Kit Bundle.  I am documenting my kitty's new Halloween collar!

The first thing I did for this layout was chose my background and put some gesso on it.  I also used the free cut file with the kit to make these little ghosts and applied gesso to them as well.

I then used the Vivacious Violet Coloringz and the Jack O' Lantern Vibez to paint the ghosts and the background.  I just sprayed them on and watched the color do it's magic!

I then added the pics and ghosts to my background.  I picked out a couple of the little die cuts that come with the kit then added some goodies from my stash.

Thanks for popping on to read about my layout.  You can also watch my process over on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/7hXxIUv0kBM

You can grab this kit here: https://www.shimmerzpaints.com/collections/shimmerz-paints-color-kitz/products/color-kitz-the-october-2024-complete-collection 

Don't forget to use my name Nicole in the shopping cart to get a little freebie with your order!

Until next time, Nicole
 



No comments: