Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Forever - Joanne Bartell

Hello Crafty Friends! Today I am sharing my 12 x 12 layout using the amazing NEW Shimmerz Paints Color Sprays!  I used the Shimmerz Paints May 2023 paper collection as well.


The colors and paper collection used are linked below: 



The new Color Splash sprays are amazing. My favorite sprays ever! I used Gold Digger to paint the fussy cut flowers from the paper collection,. The sprays are so smooth, and you only need one coat! These sprays will last a long time. I did some text and mixed media stamping around the clusters to give this layout a super cool mixed media/vintage look. I also sponged on some of the NEW Chip Mauve The Ol' Block Vibez to add in a gorgeous splash of pink to the design.


I used a Shimmerz paper for my background and layered several torn paper strips on the left side of the layout. I then designed two clusters around my photo - one on the top left and one on the bottom right. I added in a gorgeous Shimmerz journal card from a previous kit.




Check out the new sprays in the shop today. There is a process video on my YouTube channel (link below), if you would like to see how this came together. Don't forget to leave my name in the comment box of your order to receive your FREE GIFT from Shimmerz Paints! Thanks for stopping by! 

Joanne










No comments: