Thursday, May 18, 2023

Fall Pics/May 2023 Color Kitz + Paper bundle/Rhonda Reno

I have a new layout to share with you all today using the combination May Color kitz and patterned paperz collection.
The monthly paper collections are a new addition to the Shimmerz shop and are designed to coordinate perfectly with the color kit each month...now, how fun is that! 


I started by fussy cutting flowers from a sheet of patterned paper from the Paperz collection.
I used the paints to color the flowers...I used the "Pink Lemonade Vibez" and the brand new color "Chip Mauve The Old Block" Vibez for the pink flowers. I then added a thin coat of the Pixie Dust Blingz for some extra shimmer. For the remaining flowers I used the Blingz "Pixie Dust" to add some shimmer and shine. Blingz are the sparkliest of the Shimmerz products and contain some extremely fine glitter mixed into the paint.
I used all the colors in the kit to create my background.
Once my paint was dry I used a Vicki Boutin stencil and some texture paste to add more flowers for extra dimension.
I cut the rainbows over the flowers from a sheet of the patterned paper and I am in total love with them!
The tags are from the cut apart tag paper and there are still tons left.
This kit also comes with a digital cut file but I didn't use it on this particular layout.


The combination kit of paints and paper is packed with so many extras--You will not be disappointed with this kit! 





In order to truly appreciate how amazing and versatile this month's kit is I would encourage you to search out  layouts and projects submitted by the talented design team to social medias as well as this blog. It's always so fun and interesting to see how different people use the same products. 


And, we'd love to see how you use all your Shimmerz products in our Shimmerz Sharez Facebook group so be sure and post all your projects there and also be inspired!

If you are dying to get your hands on this kit just follow this link.

May 2023 Paint + Paper bundle

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today and happy creating!

Rhonda
 

No comments: