Sunday, August 14, 2022

So Handsome | August 2022 Color Kitz | Shannon Allor

Hello friends!  It's Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this layout featuring the August 2022 Color Kitz!  This kit features a two piece cut file, Dotz, a fantastic sequin mix, a Shimmerz in Let There Sea Light & Bumbly Bee, Coloringz in Pink Stilettos, Vibez in Love Ocean #9 and Seas the Day!


I started this project by cutting out both cut files on the rather large size.  I used Pink Stillettos & Bumbly Bee to paint the floaty and then used some adorable patterned paper from Bella Blvd. to fill in some of the pieces.  Next, I used Let There Sea Light, Love Ocean #9 and Seas the Day to create an easy peasy mixed media background!


I love seeing all of the mixed media goodness peeking up from behind my layout and embellishments.  You can see one of the gorgeous Dotz pieces here.


I turned the flamingo floatie cutfile into a huge shaker pocket to showcase the sequin mix.  Isn't it so fun?!


I love that the Dotz create the best shine in my clusters!


Remember to put my name in the comments section of your next order to score a freebie!
Here's the process video for this layout:


Happy Scrapping!

Shannon


No comments: