Friday, August 12, 2022

Pool Time/August 2022 Color Kitz/Rhonda Reno

 Hello everyone,

I've got a new layout to share  with you all today featuring the gorgeous August Color Kitz that is available in the Shimmerz shop now.

This month's kit is chock full of bright vivid summery colors perfect for scrapping all those vacation photos we've all got piling up.  Along with the paints in this month's kit you also receive two exclusive digital cut files, a sweet sequin mix and a set of epoxy Dotz. Did I say it was chock full? I wasn't kidding, y'all!

I knew these photos of my granddaughters would be perfect for this kit and I wasn't disappointed! I couldn't have picked a better selection of colors for these photos and I just love how bright and fun this layout turned out.

I created "water" along the bottom of the layout using the 2 Vibez in "Seas the Day," "Love Ocean #9" and the Shimmerz in "Let There Sea Light." I separated all the blue colors in the sequin mix and used them to highlight my "water" and I love how sparkly it is. 



For my title I duplicated and manipulated the ring floatie in my Silhouette software into my title. I used the Coloringz "Pink Stilettos" and the Shimmerz in "Bumbly Bee" to paint the sections in the floatie. I used those same colors for the other floatie as well. I added a googly eye because, well, I love googly eyes, lol. 



I used some diamond Stickles from Ranger to highlight the suns I used in the middle of my two floaties as well as some flowers on one of the tags.



 


 I used some of the yellow sequins from the mix on the sun behind the photo on the left. There are also pink sequins in the mix but I actually didn't use any on this layout.
I did use 2 of the three epoxy Dotz and I love them!

I loved working with this month's kit and I know you will too!
I hope I've motivated or inspired you in some way today. 

Be sure you check out the Shimmerz Sharez fb group and post all your projects using Shimmerz products because we love seeing what you all create!


 

AUGUST 2022 COLOR KITZ


Happy crafting, friends!

~Rhonda

No comments: