Tuesday, January 25, 2022

All I want for christmas by Veronika

 I had two cute pics of my younger  with big xmas tree, and even I already scrap simmilar photo already, i want to scrap this two as well. I used pinkfresh studio 2021 xmas collection and wanted to make layout with not typical winter or xmas colors as this collection is really fun and colorful. 


I started with fussycuting bunch of leaves  and think about my composition. I decided to go for horizontal layout and so put my shimmerz in the midle of the page. I used my turqoises, blues and green and tried to create som icicles. I just add colors directly with brush and used bit of water to have smooth shifts. I didnt match colors perfectly to my fussycuted leaves but I didnt care much and at the end i liked it anyway😂


I adhered my pictures first and then tried to adhere leaves one after another as i had my color area. For title i used one of ephemeras title and like it as it was without adding anything more. then I embelish my layout with bids and pieces from collection. 


At the end I had feeling that is too bright so I added some dark green stuff, and then i needed to ad more, so I went for perspextives by Bramblefox. I was afraid if it 
will be over the line but at the end it fits perfectly to my layout.:) last think what I did was white splatters to have snowwy feeling. It is definitely not typical winter layout but i like it at the end.




See you next time Veronika


No comments: