Thursday, June 10, 2021

Hey There Tiger | Shannon Allor

 Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this whimsical layout featuring my hubby making a face at me on a day date.  I just adore how Shimmerz Paints always match the latest and greatest collections!


I used Inklingz in Lover’s Lips and Blue My Mind and Creameez in Dandy Lion.  I used a nice coat of clear gesso and then went in with my three colors.  I made sure to leave brush strokes and splatty bits for interest.  Next, I grabbed an stencil from my stash and mixed each of my colors with a little Molding Paste to lighten the color and add a bit of dimension.


I love how the Amy Tangerine diecuts create such a great contrast on the mixed media.  I layered a bunch of them up and then used just a couple sequins from SpiegelMom Scraps to finish off this title cluster.


Look at how much variation you can get in a color with some splatty bits and molding paste.  Here you can see that I made sure that my diecuts have extra dimension with a bit of foam.  I was able to tuck in an adorable little flair from Scrappin’ Happy Studio under the banner piece.


You can see my full process video here:


Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today!  And be sure to follow the steps below to score a freebie on your next order!


Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today!  And be sure to follow the steps below to score a freebie on your next order!


Happy scrapping everyone!

Shannon


No comments: