Thursday, June 17, 2021

Girls just wanna have fun by Veronika Senova



 Hello scrappy friends, today I have for you layout with my two girls. They love to play with water, so they went to balcony and started to "wash" windows. They had so much fun so i took few pics to remember those moments. 

I wanted to create water feeling so I found some vector picture of waterdrops on web and cut it out with my silhouette. Gesso first as always😉. Then I used cutted waterdrops as stencil with Glimmer paste by Nuvo.

 
Then I use my Shimmerz blues (Rip Van Periwinkle, Frost Bite and Corney Flower Blue). I wanted to have bold color at the top of page and light watery color at the bottom. At the end i added bit of Jeni B Blue and mixed it to have smooth shifts. At the end I added few splatters and my background was done.


I had four pictures printed for my layout and it gave me 
 idea to create window on my layout.  I backed each of my photos and adhered to my layout. I created curtains from tissue paper and bows.Then I embelished them with flowers by Hip Kit Club. 



At the end I add my title composed from different puffy alphas And that's it for today. I hope you enjoyed it and see you next time😊 Veronika



No comments: