Thursday, April 22, 2021

Spring, is that you? by Veronika Senova

 Hello scrappy friends.

This spring is very hard on us, snowing in april and low temperatures, so when we spotted first flowers we were so happy and  need to document it :) Base of my layout is composed by beautifull anemones from Amy Tangerin's new collection Brave + Bold. I fussycuted them from patterned paper, create my composition, and made little notes as I wanted to have my Shimmerz just under them. 


I used gesso as base as usual. I choose matching colours Velveteen green and Razzledazzle berry with bit of  Pop art pink (discontinued). I used my brush to spread colours and for softer gradient effect I add water and dabbed with napkin excess of colour. I repeated it till I was satisfied and let it dry.


Then I added some random green splatters, some of them for softer color dabbed with napkin again. At the end added some non random splatters :) with brush squeezing exactly where I wanted and my backround was ready.


I adhered my fussycutted anemones, and added few clear sticker anemones from Brave + Bold collection as well. I so love this translucent effect of clear sticker on my shimmerz backround. 
I backed my Photo with two matching pattern papers, one of them with scalopped edges created with border punch. I add foam for dimension too.


I added few more stickers from Garden party collection by Maggie Holmes, Title composed from two different fonts, Journaling and thats it. It was quite fast layout but Im happy how it turned out :)


Thank you for stopping by and see you by next layout

Veronika (IG: pitynkaaaa)







No comments: