Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Easter | Mixed Media Scrapbooking Layout | Shannon Allor

 Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this sweet and gorgeous layout featuring Creameez and an adorable photo of my mama.

Products Used:



I started out by painting each of the flowers on my cutfile and blended the colors creating interest and texture.  I popped the cutfile up while leaving the floral bits flush with the patterned paper.

I kept my embellishing simple as I wanted the mixed media to shine.  A few diecuts and stickers from Carte Bella were the perfect touch.  I had just a few enamel dots that were a perfect match.  I then made some splatters by adding a bit of extra water to the Creameez.  I love how just a simple touch like that can integrate the foreground and background of a layout!


You can see my full process video here:



Have the best day!

Shannon

No comments: