Monday, December 28, 2020

Cookies -- Christmas Memories -- By Miranda Webber

 

Miranda here using the Foilz Mother of Pearl; Shimmerz Precious Metal and It's Mint To Be; and Inklingz Naughty or Nice to show you how versatile these products are to be used on a December Documented Layout.  I really love how this this layout turned out!  

Products being used:

Foilz Mother of Pearl 

Shimmerz: Precious Metal 

Shimmerz: It's Mint To Be 

Inklingz: Naughty or Nice 


 

 
I started out with the snowflake cut file using the Foilz Mother of Pearl to make the background on the black cardstock paper.  While it did give me some "smudgy" snowflakes, it turned out wonderful.  

I went on and backed the other cut file with paper collection I am using, while making some shaker pockets with sequins.  

 

 
Look at how cute those shakers pockets turned out!  I also took the negative of the snowflake cut file and used three other colors; Shimmerz Precious Metal and It's Mint To Be; Inklingz Naughty or Nice to paint those snowflakes.  They turned out a perfect element on the page. 
 
 
Rounded out adding extra sequins and it is complete!  I really love how this layout turned out!  Please make sure you my name in the comments for freebie!!  
 
Enjoy -- Miranda 

 


No comments: