Sunday, November 22, 2020

Thankful for every little moment - Emilie Chamel

 


Hey friends! Emilie here today for another autumn-y layout as part of the Shimmerz Design Team. I am using the stunning November 2020 Color Kitz. which contains:


  • Misty Morning Inklingz
  • Don't Rain on My Parade Vibez
  • Precious Metal Shimmerz
  • *NEW EXCLUSIVE COLOR* Show Me the Honey Inkling
  • Going Peach Side Shimmerz
  • 1 exclusive "Thankful For Every Little Moment" cut file created by Shimmerz Paints 
  • 1 set of "Hello Fall" Dotz
  • 1 package of Pearl Embellishmentz



The colours are stunning and they are all now part of my firm favourites. So much so that I have finished the "Going peach side Shimmerz" pot!!! 


As always, the Color Kitz matches perfectly with the trendiest collections of the moment. I love that I can use my kitz with papers I have just gotten my hand on!


The mists can easily be used for some packaging technique too by spraying it first onto a plastic surface and then picking it up was my packaging.


The cut file part of the kitz are a great way to create an easy layout. Painting it with my inklingsz gives it a unique look that "pops" off the page.


This layout was created using very easy entry level mixed media techniques for a minimum amount of risk of wasting material. Try it for yourself!



Make sure you grab this gorgeous, November kit from the Shimmerz shop before they are gone and add my name "Emilie" in the comment section at checkout for a free surprise gift! See you soon!





Emilie

No comments: