Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Thank You Shimmerz | Ericka Strange

Happy mid week! Ericka here with my last post for Shimmerz Paints. I've had so much fun playing with these wonderful products and being part of the Design Team. However, sometimes life gets really busy especially when starting a new job. Before I go I have a couple of cards I made using Vibez.


I love this big thanks die from Concord & 9th. For my first and second card I sprayed Vibez on photo paper to get a vibrant color.


For this card I used Vibez in Jeni B Bleu and Hermit the Frog. Once the color was dry, I then die cut the sentiment out and adhered it to the card base with foam tape.


For my second card I used Pink Stilettos Coloringz and Sweet Heart Vibez with photo paper.


I added some fun hearts I had in my stash.


For my last card I used watercolor paper and sprayed Vibez in Hermit the Frog and Sweet Heart and Lil Yellow School Bus Coloringz.


The colors are a bit softer but I still love the beautiful look.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day and the rest of your week. Don't forget the sale going on until the end of the month.




No comments: