Monday, June 29, 2020

Happy Day with Shimmerz | Ericka Strange


Hello! Ericka here and today I'm sharing a quick card I made using some Shimmerz paints.


I love the the beautiful colors of the Shimmerz Paints. I created this background with some leftover paints on my brush after I had mixed the Shimmerz. Instead of rinsing off my brush when I was done painting, I grabbed a piece of paper and painted stripes to use up the leftover paint. I used Tickle Me Turquoise (one of my favorite colors), Crimson Tide, and Evergreen.


Once my background was dry, I stamped the flower from the Visible Image Flower Art set in Versafine ink and clear heat embossed it.


I stamped the sentiment from the Visible Image Happy Day set to finish my card. Thanks for stopping by and check out my blog Strangely Creative for more information on the supplies I used. Happy crafting!

Don't forget, if you make a purchase, type in ERICKA in the comments and you'll receive a freebie with your order! Take care!

No comments: