Saturday, February 8, 2020

Sealed with a Kiss with Natalie || Color Kitz


Hey friends! Natalie here using the February 2020 Color Kitz for a fun, Valentine's themed layout.

This month's kit is full of fun, romantic colors and embellishments.
For $25.99 you get 
  • Pink Outside The Box Spritz: A new exclusive sweet pink with silver shimmer.
  • Blushing Bride Vibez
  • Weakest Pink Shimmerz: A new exclusive soft pink hue with shimmer.
  • My Bleeding Heart Coloringz
  • Spotlight White Inklingz
  • Pink Champagne Creameez
  • 1 exclusive Valentine cut file created by Shimmerz Paints
  • 1 teaspoon package of Chipboard Heart Pieces
  • 1 set of "You Are Loved" Dotz
  • 1 set of Gold Floss
So much fun!

I isolated the envelope cut file and cut it in black. I backed it with paper from Echo Park's Be My Valentine collection, which compliments this color kit so well! You can watch the entire process video on my YouTube channel.

I used Blushing Bride Vibez & Pink Outside the Box Spritz with water to create the background. I utilized a heart stencil for subtle pattern as well.


I also splattered the background with Spotlight White Inglingz, Pink Champagne Creameez, and Weakest Pink Shimmerz.

Look how adorable the wood veneer heart sprinkles are! I left some natural and I painted some with Weakest Pink Shimmerz.


The Blushing Bride Vibez and Pink Outside the Box Spritz are so fun because the more layers applied, the more intense and vibrant the colors become. You can get the look of mutiple products/colors all with only two products!


The gold twine provided in the Kit is super fun, and a fun, added texture. I used mine to back two Dotz I added for embellishment.

Adding small touches of glue to your thread strings will allow you to control their flow and it will dry clear! You get an organic, abstract look with secret control!


I used the My Bleeding Heart Coloringz mixed with some Blushing Bride Vibez and a dash of Spotlight White to create some backgroudn paper for the heart in the middle of the cut file. I love the dimension you can get just from mixing paints!


I added a few splatters from my stash/past kits to add in the black and gold elements used elsewhere in the layout to the background. I used Vibes Before Dawn for the black and Inklingz Old Yeller for the gold.


The cut file is versatile! You can utilize the insides and the cut out dashes would be great to add stitching to your layout.

I threw in some gold gems from my stash as a last element to tie embellishements in with the background.

I hope you're inspired to create something beautiful with the February Color Kitz this month!


xoxo, Natalie






1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you're looking to lose weight then you have to jump on this brand new custom keto plan.

To create this service, certified nutritionists, fitness couches, and professional chefs have joined together to provide keto meal plans that are useful, convenient, economically-efficient, and delicious.

From their grand opening in January 2019, 100's of people have already completely transformed their body and well-being with the benefits a certified keto plan can provide.

Speaking of benefits; in this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-certified ones given by the keto plan.