Thursday, January 16, 2020

Sparkle Every Day with Samantha Robles

Happy Thursday everyone! I'm so excited to pop in here and share a fun layout process. Sure to get you in the mood to "Think Spring". I don't know about you guys but as soon as the Holiday's have moved on, we're in this awkward phase. I'm ready to jump in to all things Spring. 
Today's layout process is just that.
I started this layout by cutting TONS of Paige Evan's rolled flower cut files. After cutting those out, I then sprayed them with 3 colors:

I sprayed so many flower that I actually let them sit overnight on plastic wrap sheets. I completely saturated the flowers, front and back. That's why I just decided it's best to be patient and let them sit through the night. The next morning, it was time to roll and glue them together.
On  some white cardstock, I cut a giant circle and pieced it on top of Paper 9 from the Pink Paislee Horizon Collection. Once my sheets were pieced together, it was time to start adding my florals in. To add some color contrast, I added some floral ephemra pieces from the Horizon collection. Anyone close to me knows that I bought like 8 of these in the span of 9 months or so. That's how obsessed I am with them.

Soon after spacing all my pieces together, I then backed this adorable photo of my puppy, Remi, onto Paper 23 from the Horizon collection. I then add some foam tape to the back to make it pop. While I'm piecing my final touched on the flowers around the frame, I cut Doily 1 cut file from Paige Evan's Etsy shop onto some pink sparkly paper. Then cut it right in half and tuck it behind my backed photo. I pieced an old quote piece on top of the Doily.  The final touch is adding Dotz from the Sweetheartz Set.

Thanks so much for popping on by today. I had fun sharing this process with you. Don't forget to sparkle every day! 

-Samantha Robles

1 comment:

Sandi Clarkson said...

One of your very best, Sami!