Friday, September 20, 2019

Sun Kissed Layout | Nicole Kerr

Hello Shimmerz Fans!

Nicole here and today I'm squeezing in one more summery vacation layout before every project becomes fall lol!  Today, I'm creating my own cut file AND I'm sharing a process video over on my YouTube channel! I had so much fun creating these layered flowers that I just have to share it with all of you! Below are my close up photos of my completed layout, a listing of the products used in today's project, a link to my YT process video AND free file download for you to import and cut yourself in your Cricut or Silhouette software! If you don't have a cutting machine, no worries! These are easy-peasy to cut by hand! Enjoy and be sure to share over in our Facebook group!








Products used on today's project:
Inklingz Honey Do List
Inklingz Gree Goddess
Inklingz Blue Lagoon
Shimmerz Pip Pip Cherry-O
Shimmerz Sunny 
Shimmerz Dotz



...and here are you're free images to download!



Thanks so much for joining me today!
I can't wait to see what you create!

 




No comments: