Monday, September 23, 2019

September Color Kitz | Brianna Lepper

Hey y'all!  Brianna here and I'm super excited to share this back to school layout using the September Color Kitz with y'all!  These kitz are amazing and at only $15.95 (not including shipping/handling) they're such a great value!  Here is everything that you get in the kit this month:  Vibez Palm Reader, Spritz Practice What You Peach, Creameez In A Jam, Shimmerz Wisteria Lane and a package of Shimmerz Dotz!!  Here's the layout I created:



 The colorz in this Kit are so pretty!!  I wanted to show y'all a way to create a fun layout where  the colors each stood out on their own but still complimented each other at the same time.



I took two 8.5 x 11 pieces of white cardstock and prepped each one with white gesso.  After that dried, I took the Shimmerz Wisteria Lane and Creameez In A Jam and spread each color around the page.  I took the Spritz Practice What You Peach and sprayed that on the other sheet.  Once both papers were completely dry, I punched out hearts using various paper punches and also stamped and fussy cut a few florals.


For the base of my layout, I used some Bazzill Marshmallow cardstock from my stash and prepped it with white gesso.  I sprayed the Vibez Palm Reader and painted it in a cross like shape.  This was going to be the foundation for all of the paper punched hearts and fussy cut florals.  I adhered them all down around my photo, mainly focusing on a vertical design with a few embellishments on each side of my photo.


I tucked in two of the Shimmerz Dotz from the Kit and added some tangled thread underneath each one.  I love the added texture that the thread gives.


I love how these punched hearts turned out! So soft and pretty!


Don't forget to snag your Kit here before it's no longer available and I hope I've inspired you in some way today!   Don't forget to add my name in the notes/comments section of your next order and you'll receive a free gift!  Check out my process video below for a step by step process of how I made this layout.  Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you in my next post!




No comments: