Monday, June 17, 2019

Out Chasing Rainbows | Brianna Lepper

Hey y'all!  Brianna here sharing this super Summery layout using this exclusive cut file by Paige Evans and LOTS of original Shimmerz!  Guess what? You can get this cut file for free by joining the Shimmerz Paints Sharez FB Group.  Link here.  Here's a list of all of the Shimmerz colors that I used on this fun project!

Pip Pip Cherry-O
Ultra Marine
Lilac Blossom
Bubble Gum Blast
Key Lime
Orange Sherbet
Anchors Away
Bumbly Bee
Peacocks Plume
Pool Me Close
So Sappy
Silver Bells



Using all of the above Shimmerz colors, I painted the entire cut file and love how it turned out!  There is so much shimmer in the original Shimmerz!!  


After painting the cut file, I glued it to a patterned paper from the Horizon collection by Paige Evans with Pink Paislee.

I wanted to keep the embellishments pretty light so that the main focus of the layout would be the cut file.  I added a few puffy stickers, text stickers and some chipboard banners.  

 I can't get enough of how shimmery this turned out!  


Check out my process video below and don't forget to add my name in the notes/comments section of your next order to receive a free gift!






No comments: