Friday, May 24, 2019

Happy & Grateful 12x12 Layout | Nicole Kerr

Hello Shimmerz Fans!

Nicole here and today I'm sharing a very dimensional 12x12 layout with you!
This is one of those types of layouts that I probably will not put in an album. Instead, I'll hang this  on my office wall. For this layout, I used a cut file by Paige Evans to create rolled flowers. Here's a look at the completed layout:


Everyone, please meet Cooper!  Cooper is our now 15 week old Golden Retriever! On this day, Cooper and I were sitting on the sofa and I attempted some "selfie" like photos and snapped this cutie!  For this layout, I used the Horizon collection for the accents, leaves and rolled flowers.  When I purchased this collection, I was very excited to match my Shimmerz with it to create a fun background. From my collection, I found that Vibes Cold As Ice and Inklingz Precious Posey were near perfect matches! 


I used both of these colors, along with a hint of Vibez Pink Moscatto to create today's background! After creating and adhering my rolled flowers to my background, I misted the entire page with Shimmeringz Baby's Breath to give all of the patterned paper paper a subtle hint of shimmer. Baby's Breath is one of those "must have" mists in my collection because its a great layering product for a project like this! Here are additional close ups of my finished layout:






Here are the Shimmerz products that I used in today's layout:
Vibez Cold As Ice
Vibez Pink Moscatto
Inklingz Precious Posey
Shimmeringz Baby's Breath

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you've been inspired!

 



No comments: