Monday, May 20, 2019

Beauties | Brianna Lepper

Hey y'all!!  Bri here and I'm back with a super colorful layout using LOTS of Shimmerz colors!!  Here's a list of all of the products that I used to create this layout!

Paige Evans Exclusive Cut File, Missy Whidden Color Kit
May Flowers Dotz
Vibez Mustard Seed
Vibez Sunset Strip
Vibez Velveteen Green
Spritz Ruby
Vibez Frost Bite
Vibez Pink Moscato
Vibez Sweet Heart
Spritz Rock-a-fella Blue
Shimmerz Blue Grass
Coloringz Don't Citron Me
Vibez Cold As Ice
Spritz You're The Zest
Vibez Princess

I did say LOTS of Shimmerz colors! *wink*



I absolutely love the exclusive cut file from Paige Evans that's in the May Missy Whidden color kit. I cut it out from plain textured white cardstock and didn't add any gesso to it before applying my color. I really wanted the flowers to curl up so that it would create dimension and shadows on my paper.


I took all of my sprays and original Shimmerz and painted on the cut file.  I added some darker shades to portions of each flower/stems to give them some depth.



When you're in the shop, don't forget to pick up some of the newly released Shimmerz Dotz! They're a perfect embellishment to any project!  Epoxy flatback flairs in all sorts of designs!

Check out my process video below and add your name in the comments/notes section of your next order to receive a free gift!



No comments: