Monday, May 13, 2019

An Engagement Photo


Hi everyone! Here's my new design team page for the amazing Shimmerz Paints! http:This is my son and daughter in law in an engagement photo. 






To make this page I applied clear gesso to Prima's Spring Farmhouse paper .I put texture paste on with a stencil, then put the layers under the photo together: I taped on card stock under the image to make it stronger. Below that is a layer of watercolor paper, and at the bottom is corrugated cardboard.I tore off most of the paper from the surface from the cardboard, and painted it with gesso. I put layers of foam core board between everything, to add dimension.






I picked out Beautiful Board, sponged on gesso, then painted it with Pixie Dust Blingz. I topped it with a thick coat of Clear Rock Candy Crackle Paint.






To add visual interest I added micro beads, glass glitter,metal glitter,seed beads,glass beads, pearls, Swarovski crystals,rhinestones,glass pebbles, shells,pressed flowers and leaves, metal from Tim Holtz, and bling and metal from my stash.





All the lavender on the page is Honeymoon Inklingz. I mixed it with Ultra Marine Shimmerz in some places, to match the photo better.





The brown on the page is Penny 4 Your Thoughts Inklingz.








I used a lot of gesso, and gold and silver Pearlex mica powder.


























Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!




 









No comments: