Thursday, March 28, 2019

Shimmerz Butterfly | Ericka Strange

Hello Shimmerz fans! I hope you are having a wonderful week and are looking forward to the weekend. Ericka here today with a spring card using a mixture of beautiful Vibez and Spritz sprays.


I started out with watercolor paper and used the new cut file designed by Paige Evans (part of the NEW Missy Whidden Kit from Shimmerz Paints) as a stencil and sprayed it with the bright Chick-a-dee Spritz. I let that layer dry and then added a layer of Mango Tango and then Mustard Seed Vibez. The Spritz layer gave it a bold color without shine but when layered with the shine of the other two Vibez it really is pretty.


While that was drying I took another piece of watercolor paper and sprayed it with the Chick-a-dee and spritzed it with water to get a lighter look. Then I added Jeni B Bleu Vibez for a pretty turquoise color for my die cut butterfly. I used a little Before Dawn Vibez for the body of the butterfly.


I finished the card off with a sentiment from Reverse Confetti called The Most Beauty and added some sequins. I love how versatile cut files are and that you can resize them as well as use them as a stencil. I can't wait to make another card with my leftover piece, the colors are so pretty!

 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend! If you want to know more about the products I used feel free to stop over at my blog Strangely Creative.

Don't forget if you place an order with Shimmerz Paints to mention my name, Ericka Strange, in the comment section of the order for a fun freebie!
http://www.shimmerzpaints.com/shop.php

Shimmerz Paints Products Used:



Shimmerz Paints - Spritz - Chick-a-Dee
Spritz - Chick-a-Dee
Shimmerz Paints - Vibez - Before Dawn
  Vibez - Before Dawn
Shimmerz Paints - Vibez - Mango Tango
  Vibez - Mango Tango
Shimmerz Paints - Vibez - Mustard Seed
   Vibez - Mustard Seed

No comments: