Thursday, March 7, 2019

All Things Grow With Love | Ericka Strange

Hello Shimmerz fanz! Ericka here with a Spring Bunny card using the new cut file designed by Paige Evans which is part of the NEW Missy Whidden Kit from Shimmerz Paints.



Below is all the items included in this awesome kit which is only $17.95, a real steal! You'd pay way more than that if you bought these products individually.



Shimmerz also has an April Card Kit using Pink and Main "Life is a Circus" set and is available at 20% off retail cost per individual products at $34.95. These circus images are adorable!
http://www.shimmerzpaints.com/shop.php#!/Color-Kitz-The-March-April-Card-Making-Kit/p/132248963/category=33206055
I used several of these colors in the kits in my card today as well as a Pink and Main set called Seeds of Kindness.



 I started by stamping the images on some Bristol paper with InkOn3 Fade Out ink so that I could do some no-line watercoloring with my Shimmerz and Vibez. I like to spray a small amount of the Vibez onto my pallet and pick the color up from there.



Once the images were dry, I used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I then used my Silhouette to cut this gorgeous file from Page Evans on some heavy cardstock. I sprayed the heart with some Glorious Day and Jeni B Bleu Vibez to add some color and attached it to some pink cardstock. I love the sparkle and shade mixing these two colors produced. I cut the heart down so that it would fit on my card and look like the heart was growing.



I attached the watercolored images with some 3D glue dots as well as the sentiment from the set. I love this little bunny and the watering can is so pretty.


There you have it, a cute little spring card using this beautiful cut file and a cute set from Pink and Main.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week! If you want to know more about the products I used feel free to stop over at my blog Strangely Creative.
Don't forget if you place an order with Shimmerz Paints to mention my name, Ericka Strange, in the comment section of the order for a fun freebie!
http://www.shimmerzpaints.com/shop.php

Shimmerz Paints Products Used:
Shimmerz Paints - Vibez - Elfin' Magic
Vibez - Elfin' Magic
Shimmerz Paints - Vibez - Glorious Day
 Vibez - Glorious Day
Shimmerz Paints - Vibez - Jeni B Bleu
Vibez - Jeni B Bleu
Shimmerz Paints - Vibez - Razzeldazzel Berry
Vibez - Razzeldazzel Berry
Shimmerz Paints - Inklingz - Steely Blue Eyes
Inklingz - Steely Blue Eyes
Shimmerz Paints - Shimmerz - Christmas Cheer
Shimmerz - Christmas Cheer

No comments: