Friday, January 11, 2019

Sweet Friend with Isha Gupta

Hello Shimmerz friendz, Isha here sharing a clean and simple mixed media card with you today. Hope you had a wonderful holiday season with your family and friends!

I decided to use some pretty colors create my card,  Creameez: Pining For You, Sky's the Limit, Luck O' the Irish, Cheeky Pink and Dandy-Lion; Inklingz: Coral Reef and Honey Do List; Shimmerz: Sugar Plum; Textures: Tidy Widy


I started by stamping the floral image onto watercolor paper. I then started coloring the image in layers. First apply the first color, blend it with water and then apply the 2nd. color while the first one is still wet. Let this dry.
Meanwhile, I added a wash for the background using Luck O' the Irish and let this dry. Once dry, I applied  Textures: Tidy Widy through a stencil and let this dry too.
Finally, I assembled all the elements together.


I really love the shine of the mix of various paints.

Here are the products I used:

Creameez: Pining For You, Sky's the Limit, Luck O' the Irish, Cheeky Pink and Dandy-Lion 
Inklingz: Coral Reef and Honey Do List
Shimmerz: Sugar Plum 
Textures: Tidy Widy

Thank you for stopping by!! Hope you like my creation and got inspired to create Christmas card using non Christmas stamps. If you decide to add some shimmery goodness in your stash, please don't forget to put my name "ISHA GUPTA" in the comments and get a free surprise freebie :)

No comments: