Thursday, September 27, 2018

Live out Loud | Niki Rowland



Hi guys! Niki here today sharing this bright and colourful rainbow layout and process video! I started off cutting that rainbow cut file from white card and then I spent some time painting each ray. I had to figure out which colours worked best and then I could start painting! All the colours I've used are listed below.


The Shimmerz paints were the best for direct painting like this but I didn't have all the right colours so I had to improvise and do some mixing. The orange colour is a mix of Dreamsicle Dazzlers with a spray of Sunset Strip Vibez and Mango Tango Vibez. 


Once my cut file was painted and dry, I stuck it to my background and then started to build up my layout. I added the two photos at the top together with the title and lots of embellishments. I've used the Shimelle Box of Crayons collection for this layout.


I've prepared a process video for this layout - check it out below


 I hope you've enjoyed my layout and the process video! Happy scrapping xx

Products used:

Magenta Shimmerz
Orange: a mix of Dreamscicle Dazzlerz, Sunset Strip Vibez and Mango Tango Vibez,
Sunny Shimmerz
Tickle Me Turquoise Shimmerz
Key Lime Shimmerz
Pink Shimmerz
Walkin a Tight Heliotrope


Don't forget that if you place an order via the Shimmerz Website then put my name in the comments and you will receive a free gift!
 




No comments: