Friday, September 28, 2018

Blue Floral Grace Card


My name is Ericka Strange aka Strangely Creative and I'm so excited to be a part of the Shimmerz Paints Design Team. I love making cards and using anything with sparkle and shine so I am thrilled to be able to play with some of these awesome products. Here is my first card using Floral Grace Stamp Set.

I started out stamping the flower on watercolor paper in Versamark ink and gold heat embossing it. Then the fun really started as I took out several colors of Shimmerz to paint up the flower. These Shimmerz are so fun to work with and the shine is gorgeous. Here is a closer look at these gorgeous paints.

Once I was done with the flowers, I started on the background using watercolor paper. I took a stencil from my stash and used the Vibez spray in Jeni B Bleu to mist a light pattern. I also added a little Vibez Before Dawn and splatters from the Shimmerz I had used for the flower.


The sentiment is from the Fresh Start set and was also gold heat embossed. I attached the flower using foam tape to give it a little dimension and finished the card with some gold sequins.


I hope you enjoyed this fun card and have a wonderful day! Remember to mention my name (Ericka Strange) in the comment section of your order to receive a freebie!


http://strangelycreative.com/2018/09/30/shimmerz-paints







Shimmerz Paints products used:
Shimmerz Paints -  Floral Grace
 Floral Grace
Shimmerz Paints - Vibez - Before Dawn
 Vibez - Before Dawn
Shimmerz Paints - Vibez - Jeni B Bleu
Vibez - Jeni B Bleu
Shimmerz Paints - Shimmerz - Jilted Jade
Shimmerz - Jilted Jade
Shimmerz Paints - Shimmerz - Peacock's Plume
Shimmerz - Peacock's Plume
Shimmerz Paints - Shimmerz - Tickle Me Turquoise
Shimmerz - Tickle Me Turquoise
Shimmerz Paints - Shimmerz - Ultra Marine
Shimmerz - Ultra Marine
Shimmerz Paints - Fresh Start
Fresh Start

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is beautiful, Ericka! Love those stunning blues!