Monday, July 9, 2018

Sunkissed | Brianna Lepper

Hey y'all! I'm super excited to share another scrapbook process video with you!  I'm currently obsessed with the newly released original Shimmerz and couldn't resist featuring them on my layout again.  And guess what? A few of them match perfectly with the new Simple and Sweet collection by Pinkfresh Studio!  I used my June kit from the Hip Kit Club to create this simple, mixed media layout and hope you like it!



I loved this patterned paper from the collection but felt that it would be a bit too busy if I used it by itself.  So I decided to cut around a few of the circles and scatter the different pieces around some white cardstock.  


To help tone down the bright white cardstock, I added my Shimmerz behind each piece and matched the color to each section.  Here are the Shimmerz that I used:

Going Peach Side
Limoncello
It's Mint To Be
Ultra Marine


I love how each Shimmerz color matched almost perfectly to the colors in the collection!!


I love how this turned out and hope that I've inspired you to try some mixed media on some of your future layouts!  Add my name in the comments/notes section of your next order and they'll send you a free gift!

Check out my process video below for a more step by step tutorial.  Leave a comment and let me know what you think!





No comments: