Thursday, July 26, 2018

Fun and easy scrapbooking page tutorial

Hi! 

Rocío here with a new project to share with you. For today I've created a scrapbook page using a fun technique with the paints that you are going to love. 


In the center of the page I put the picture, with a few layers of decorated paper behind. After that, I used my wonderful and beautiful paints (I am totally in love with them) with a straw to create the funny effect that you can see. 

You will find a list with the paints I've used at the end of the post. 


I added as decorations some leaves I stamped from the Fresh start stamp set and you can see how beautiful they are. I used Shimmerz paints to color them. 


For the title I've used a thickers gold alphabet from Maggie Holmes and I place it in round shape to keep the harmony. 

To finish the decoration I added some sequins that coordinate with the colors of the paints I've used. 



I can't describe with words the beautiful shimmery and the gorgeous colors the paints have. 

Because I think you love to see the proccess video, you can see the entire tutorial on how to create this scrapbooking page and how to learn the fun technique


SUPPLIES 

VIBEZ: Deep Blue Sea, Jeni B Blue. 
SHIMMERZ: Sunny, Key Lime, Peacock's Plume, Tickle Me Turquoise. 
INKLINGZ: Green Goddess. 
SPRITZ: Cheeck-a-dee, Bamboo Leaf. 

Thank you so much for stopping by! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is absolutely beautiful! It is such a unique technique! I've shared the link with some friends...